Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fur on the Runway


(FUR WEARING IS WRONG) Models who wear fur on the runway have to, they are signed in a contract to their agent, so they are forcfully involved to promote the designer's use of fur, which is what my cousin told me. I love animals and hate the torture they are put through for the designer's need to have the trend of the moment in fashion, yet something about fur draws me in. I can't help but think that looking luxurious in a fur would be ever so decadent. Seen on fall/winter runways, I can't help but think that it would be perfectly delicious to wear a fur vest come spring to a tea party (for me back in London.) Better for your mind and budget to get a realistic faux fur though! There are plenty out there people! After all, animals were God's creation for us to enjoy, and we love animals, yes? Here's some poloroids I scanned with IMG Pulse teen models, I'll credit using first names. From the left, Amy, Hannah, and Viendetta (under 17 years old)
Amy at Emilio Pucci, Hannah at Max Azria, and Viendetta at Rag and Bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment