Okay let's get down to business..... fashion I mean. My cousin used to work as an intern for IMG Pulse in the Pearl District of Portland,OR, the teeenage fashion division for IMG model management, but she got fired for "accidently" taking clothes after the runway shows when she thought the designer didin't want them anymore. She got fired recently, but the young models still remain friends with her. I'm dying while begging her to take me to meet some of them, although young, they've done shows for Alexander Wang, Kenzo, Rag and Bone, Sass and Bide, and other designers more upscale high fashion!! I usually get my way sooooo, you'll being seeing a poloroid copy I'll scan soon.
P.S. Tatum swears up and down that there is a 14 year old model that looks identical to Coco Rocha..... I highly doubt it. Posting soon, love ya.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment