Friday, February 13, 2009

I'M BACK







Feels like I haven't posted in forever, but no worries... I'm back! I was just so busy going to this new found mall in Portland my cousin loves, Portland Pioneer Place. Nordstrom had some awesome things on sale than looks very vampiric darker Alice and Co. (Alice and Wonderland) The thing was I was looking for stilettos to wear to IMG Pulse, when I meet the younglings! Good thing I saved up for my trip to Oregon, USA because Nordstrom can get retty spendy, even on sales! For future reference, for those of you near Portland, the Saks at Pioneer is terrible.... they don't say hi, they talk amongst themselves, and they seem rude. Overall, I prefer my lovely vintage boutiques back home in old London. Luckily I got these fantastic stilettos by Cheap & Chic Moschino for only $127 US dollars, marked down from $457! Spending over $100 US dollars seamed like alot for me, but I'll do anything to get a decent pair of designer shoes with my tastes in fashion. I'm going to practice walking in them for a long time because I'm scheduled to meet the girls in about two weeks, didn't I tell you I usually get my way? It does seem forever in my time because I'm impatient. I'll be posting though.... these are what the heels look like up top. I love them!

1 comment: