
This is one of my favorite looks from Anastase's Spring collection on the runway. I'm rather attracted to the jumpsuit down below as well.


Charles Anastase is probably one of my favorite designers for fashion and my top favorite designer when it comes to Spring shows, besides Erin Fetherston. Anastase's ethereal collections are inspired by the beauty of the 19th century Victorian images, which he's loved since childhood, which is the exact reason why I think his clothing is so inspirational to me. Everytime I see a look from his collections, I gasp for air! I love to walk by the stores when I'm back home in London, that sell Charles Anastase clothing like Dover Street Market, 10 Corso Como, Browns and L’Eclaireur and he's London based too!These looks are from Charles Anastase's Spring 09 collection. Now I'm going to watch Alice in Wonderland after posting! (I especially love looks 2,3, and 5, escacially 2 though... from the top.
No comments:
Post a Comment