Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Matryoshkas and Rachel Zoe Project!

IF YOU CLICK ON EACH MATRYOSHKA SQUARE, YOU CAN VIEW THE DESIGNER HOUSE NAMES DEDICATED TO EACH NESTING DOLL.





I have become obsessed with the Rachel Zoe Project! My cousin had the entire season saved on her ''tevo'' so I've been rewatching them over and over! I just don't like the whole fur wearing, but then again fashionistas like Rachel Zoe and Anna Wintour aren't so "concerned" you might say, about the causes. Watch for the new season on Bravo airing in April. They started filming for the 2nd season in early December I think..... And between the Rachel Zoe Project episodes and doing my homework from high school, I have been flipping through an old UK Vougue or a Russian Vougue and guess what I found................. Matryoshkas! Matryoshkas are these cute little Russian nesting dolls, and these ones happened to be dedicated to designer house collections like Prada, Burberry, ect. And here they are, I think I may just order these! IF they are in my price range, or if my mommy and daddy love me enough to get them nearing Christmas! Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment