


I love my cousin!!!
When she worked at IMG, Tatum made a lot of close friends in Pulse and the IMG New York model management, and she was able to get these Tory Burch boots and booties since they had some leftover at IMG New York and Pulse! You won't"girl next door" models at Pulse, or the IMG, the Tory Burch casting director hoped to find, so he split the reseamed or slightly damaged Tory Burch stock to Pulse, but most of it to IMG NY for wasting the model's time! How magnificent is that? She doesn't like the Leigh bootie, so I get that pair and the tall heel with buckles will remain hers "Motorcycle boot" and the flat tall boots is the Marina. And little does she know, I will wear her pairs during my stay here! I'm so scared to touch my pair and her pairs of Tory Burch, so I cheated and took pictures from the site, and yes.... she got them before they were purchasable, and now they're on sale! Take a gander at these!
I love the 1st one, your cousin is soo lucky!
ReplyDelete