My personal cry for blogging Haute Couture, Runway Fashion, Models, and Editorials with my insight in the fashion industry I've become accustomed to.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Ugh!!!!
Upon my arrival in London today, I have a disaster occur... I lost alll of my pictures for blogging! What a time for this to happen! Fortunately I can reconnect a few, but I'm going to make doubly sure I back up my pictures with more than a jump drive my mother threw out!~ What am I to do?
oh NO! I hate it when stuff like that happens. I was especially annoyed when I spent forever editing a photo in Photoshop and it looked really pretty and then the computer crashed...WHYYYY :( haha. You posted this on my mum's birthday :D
oh NO! I hate it when stuff like that happens. I was especially annoyed when I spent forever editing a photo in Photoshop and it looked really pretty and then the computer crashed...WHYYYY :( haha. You posted this on my mum's birthday :D
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog! I hope you get around to posting a bit more!
ReplyDelete-Stephani Bryant
better download "Recuva" it recovers all of your deleted pics, even the ones you never thought existed. ;) hope this helps.. :D
ReplyDeletePlease do post more, your blog is swell!
ReplyDeleteAlways a fan,
Sydney
http://www.howtobeohsolovely.com/