Sunday, July 5, 2009

Burberry Prosum Resort 2010



Here's some peices from the London native brand, Bruberry Prosum's 2010 Resort line I adore. I especially love the two sets on the upper right corner. Like old English lace victorian.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad we delt with that Jackie, it's cool that models are fighting for her! I'm glad I could help, haven't sent mine yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes, theyre my drawings. just simple ones. :)
    thats ok...romance was born is amazing.
    also seen a blog called wonderlandlondon...might wana check that out?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this collection, especially the shoes!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have to say, i always love every single piece of burberry prorsum :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nooo shes not a newbie.
    thats abbey lee kershaw...
    shes one of the faces of gucci along with lily d and poly.
    shes also the face of gucci flora.
    shes an aussie.
    :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHE HAS THAT SEXY SURF EDGE

    she captures the lense anytime

    love her ring in the nose. i wish she leaves it while shoting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love burberry too!!! didn't emma watson also model this collection?!?
    xox
    www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete