
Hey everyone! I am completely Lost! I really want to learn how to format pictures on my blog's posts side-by-side, but as you can see, I have only done them up and down because I have no clue how to situate them in a more clean cut fashion! If anyone knows how, I'd be very appreciative. I'm so desperate, I will do free advertiseing on my blog for anyone who offers me help on it.
In the meantime of my crisis, enjoy this Kate Moss photo from http://shakespeareandchanel.blogspot.com/
The platform heels are evidently Nina Ricci from a recent Fall collection, thank goodness Kate doesn't have to run in those!
Please be as specific as you can! I'm illiterate when it comes to techie stuff.
The platform heels are evidently Nina Ricci from a recent Fall collection, thank goodness Kate doesn't have to run in those!
Please be as specific as you can! I'm illiterate when it comes to techie stuff.
hello my dear.
ReplyDeletepaste your photo into "edit html"
then leave it in html code and at the end before the second ">" sign you need to type... width="175" (do this for both images) and u can then fit two pics on the one line as your blog is 350 wide!!
xx
I can send you the code that I use for putting photos side by side. Just send me a quick e-mail at NikitaJade@aol.com!
ReplyDeleteHi Anna, Thanks for dropping by my blog, you asked how i did my pictures. I just uploaded the pics in medium size and no alignment. ^^ the pictures just arrange on their own. LOL. Hope it helps. :)
ReplyDeleteby the way, I just absolutely love Kate Moss! She can sell ice to an eskimo!;)
can you share the info later? i really wanna know that as well.
ReplyDelete