




Today is a very special day, because Coco Rocha announced she is engaged! She was proposed to a week ago by her beloved beau James Conran and accepted.
"I don't think I've ever been so happy as I am right now. I can't wait to start the rest of my life with him..."
---- Quote from Coco Rocha's post on her blog http://www.ohsococo.blogspot.com/
Congratulations to the future Mrs. Coco Rocha Conran! I was so happy when I heard the happy news, this is a blogger's dream come true! Questions leaving you in suspense? No worries, I have some information from Style.com! (How I love that site)
After accepting her engagement ring from James Conran last week, Coco is excitedly making the plans for the happy day. The date’s set, the location chosen and the dress – though not yet made – is done.
“I’m getting married in three months,” Coco told The Daily backstage at Dior last week. “I can’t believe it actually, but I’m so excited.”
And Fashion Week wasn't the only reason she was in Paris. “We’re getting married right here in France,” she revealed. “ A friend has this beautiful house here so we’ll bring everyone here!”
And the dress....“I know exactly what’s it going to look like and who’s making it, but it hasn’t actually been produced yet,” she said, careful not to give away too much. “But the time is ticking!”
xoxo
Gongratulations:)
ReplyDeleteI am getting married in September. It is all so exciting:)!