Monday, March 15, 2010

Coco Rocha Covershoot FLARE April '10



(click for a larger view and details on what Coco was wearing)












"Hi I'm Coco Rocha and I'm on my FLARE magazine covershoot."
Coco Rocha, has once again graced the cover and editorial of "OH SO COCO" of FLARE magazine, one of my favorite Canadian magazines, the April 2010 issue! Recently Coco described taking her now fiance James Conran to her FLARE covershoot a few months back, when his initial intentions of a day on the shoot recruited to draw on the giant chalk board used for background.. when word spread on set that he was an artist with a background in murals. Even a video of the shoot from FLARE was recorded for a look inside our favorite model at work.

"All together I think he drew at least 8 unique backdrops that corresponded to the outfits I was wearing," Coco stated on OH SO COCO.

Lisa Tan, Editor-in-Chief of FLARE magazine commentated during the video on why they chose Coco to shoot; "She's so expressive, she's playful, she's a performer, she has a dance background. She's not afraid to make fun of herself, she just goes it." Lisa Tant also gave us an explaination of the shoot; " The story today, it's all about color and the moods of Coco."

Today is the first day it has hit newsstands.... GO COCO!

10 comments:

  1. u must like coco rocha a lot most of the latest posts have been about coco rocha my personal fave model is agyness deyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her! she is amazing!!! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she's so amazing, i luuurve her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is my favortite model too!! I love your pictures and I admire so much Coco Rocha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures with the chalk drawings are just amazing!! Breath taking!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey is this blog dead? well that's a shame, I love Coco too.

    It's amazing, every time I see a new shoot she surprises me more, she brings that talent in front of the camera and just has a flawless face to work with, and in this particular one James did an awesome background job

    http://fashionstylerocks.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coco always takes good pictures, never fails to amaze me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love flare mag and coco! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhh i love coco as well...had the chance to meet her a month back and she was definitely as beautiful in person as she is in pictures! love the pic of her with the chalkboard wings...!!
    followed you, hopefully you can check out my blog and return the favour!
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete