Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cato Van in German Vogue September 2009


This is one of my favrotie shorts in this editorial, but my zooming hand isn't strong enough sadly for the list of the peices used.
This shot combines the magic of Dries van Noten for the vest, Versace for the chiffon blouse, Tommy Hilfiger bib front blouse, and a Hermes belt. What has me drawed in is the nails for some reason, if you look close enough.


(left) Christian Louboutin, dress and the rest is YSL. (right) Versace pumps, Wolford stockings, Chanel purse. I'm loving the right side, those tights are to die for!
I couldn't translate it due to it's repeling nature for zoom! Sorry for the inconvenience.
(left) Malene Birger dress, Christian Louboutin pumps (right) Bottega Veneta dress.
I can't ephasize how much I'd like everyone to click on these images, they are much more gorgeous than at this state in larger form! This editorial is from Vogue Germany in the September 2009 edition.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...this spread is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Awesome blog!

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete