Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

My favorite catwalker Coco Rocha, in the feminine but masculine ad that made elle by YSL famous. Campaign video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTWmUItM01c . I still favor this one even if it doesn't carry as much Valentine's romancy flair to Kate Moss' Parisienne campaign!
Kate Moss in the latest YSL perfume campaign "Parisienne. For the campaign video go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SrqSc-GHS0 . Kate Moss defines sexy in this campaign video.

I wanted to start Valentine's Day as the 1st day of the rest of my ritual month for all of my romantic editorials I have been saving up to post on here! But I will also be blogging some collections that I have found to have a lot of femininity. I also wanted to post my tribute I worked hard and more so on to the late Alexander McQueen.. one of the greatest designers in history. My prayers and condolences to his family. In the meantime, here are some ad campaigns and editorials. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Now I'll get back to stuffing my face with plenty of Godiva and See's!

No comments:

Post a Comment