Monday, March 23, 2009

Emma Watson






































Emma Watson is a style icon of mine and will soon be replacing Keira Knightly as the face of CHANEL, I can't wait. This accomplished actress is also an accomplished Storm model as you can see and is an academic achiever too. I've had the pleasure of meeting her and her co-stars and having pics taken with them plus their autographs, I feel accomplished just meeting Emma Watson at the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Premeire! Look at her September 2008 photoshoot for Vogue Italia photographed by Mark Seliger. There will be more Emma Watson pictures to come in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Emma Watson looks gorgeous in every pictorial that I've seen her in!! And while I know that college isn't for everyone, I love that even though she clearly doesn't need to go, she's still making the decision to pursue education.

    ReplyDelete